Monday, September 18, 2017

Prsioner B-3087

The book Prisoner B-3087 is a good book. I'm enjoying the book. In the book Prisoner B-3087, their is a main character name Jakob.  Jakob is a young Jewish boy who lives in Europe. Jakob was starting to hate being a jew because of Hitler. As you guys know, Hitler was a German who hated jews. So he decided to do horrific things towards the news, for example putting the Jews in a gas chamber. Thats it for now, I'm not gonna spoil the whole book, and also I'm still reading the book.

8 comments:

  1. Wow...the things you can do when you feel you're not accepted in a place...; also, it seems like a very interesting book. You got me hooked to the story, now I want to know what's gonna happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that comment was written by remaini i apologize. i think this a nice piece of writing but do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your story is a good selection I might read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds interesting, nice choice! If you like reading about WWII and the Nazi party, you should check out "The Book Thief" and "Making Bombs for Hitler."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Petrella, and yeah I do like reading books about WWII.

      Delete