Sunday, October 1, 2017

Dragon Ball Z (Manga)

I absolutely love Dragon Ball Z, especially the anime. I read mostly all the Manga of Dragon Ball Z and watched all the Dragon Ball Z Series. If you guys are interested in watching a fighting type of anime, I highly recommend Dragon Ball Z. My favorite character will always be Goku because he shows loyalty/love towards his family and friends, and will always protect/fight for anyone he loves and cares about. He has a wife and two kids. His wife is name Chichi and his two sons are Gohan and Goten. His first son was Gohan. Growing up, Gohan was a scary child but I understand because he was only little. Piccolo is a Namekian who showed Gohan how to survive and fight when he was little and still teaches him how to fight now. Gohan is all grown up and has a family. His wife is Videl (The Daughter of the world's champion Hurcule) and has a young daughter name Pan. Pan is Goku's and Hurcule's granddaughter. I could right a whole story about Dragon Ball Z but I rather not.  

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You know Dragon Ball is one of the very first animes I watched. All that you said it's true; also, it's true that you could say a lot more about it. It was really kind from Piccolo to take care of Gohan when Goku "wasn't there". Don't you think? Even though he only did it to help Gohan be stronger, he would have done it with or ithout Goku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon Ball Z isn't bad, but I've always been more of a Pokemon fan. Very detailed and descriptive post. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete